REASSESSMENT PROJECT INFORMATION PAGE
Town of Carmel NY Reassessment Project Information Page.
1/19/2016 the reassessment project continues in the Town of Carmel. Currently Vision government Solutions staff is working on the data collection phase of the project visiting all properties in the town. Updates will be posted to this page as they become available.
8/2/2016 Data Mailers have been sent to all residential improved properties. The data mailers contained property inventory that was collected by our vendor, Vision Government Solutions, during the data collection phase of the project. The data mailers were provided to the property owners so they could verify the accuracy of the data that was collected and make corrections if necessary.
Valuation work has started on all properties. The new preliminary market / assessed values with an estimate of tax change are expected to be mailed to all property owners at the end of February 2017.
- 2016 Final Assessment Roll for Town of Carmel, NY
- Change of Mailing Address Request
- EXEMPTION INFORMATION
- Important Assessment Dates
- Informational video on "contesting your assessment"
- Informational video on “is your assessments fair?”
- Informational video on “property taxes and assessments”
- Link to current property inventory
- Putnam County Real Property Tax Service Agency
- REASSESSMENT PROJECT INFORMATION PAGE