Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
60 McAlpin AvenueMahopac, NY 10541
The Engineering Department is responsible for the following:
- Planning Board - reviewing technical plan submissions
- Review of Municipal Capital Design Plans
- Inspection of Construction Activities
- Roads & Drainage
- Investigation of complaints with respect to roads and drainage
- Design of roads and drainage
- Water & Sewer Districts - monitor operations and capital planning
- Monitor all MS4 responsibilities of Town
- Review all construction project SWPPP's for compliance with NYS requirements
- Primary contact for reporting illicit discharges into the Town's storm sewer system
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is responsible to maintain the sanitary lateral?
- Can someone tell me where my property line is?
- Does the Town have information on where the water service is on my property?
- Does the Town have information on where the sewer service is on my property?
- Does the Town have a Septic Plan for my property?