Hours of Operation
Welcome to the Town of Carmel
We have lots of activities, programs and trips for all ages! Click on the link on this page for 2016 Spring/Summer Programs Or click on 2016 Spring/Summer Brochure to see what events and activities are coming up!
EGG HUNT GRAND PRIZE WINNER - 2016
Senior Citizen Trip - 2016
|James Gilchrist||Recreation Director||(845) 628-7888|
|Nina Kallmeyer||Senior Recreation Leader||(845) 628-7888|
|Susan Schwenk||Senior Office Assistant||(845) 628-7888|
|Carmela Spano||Office Assistant/Senior Citizen Coordinator||(845) 628-7888|
|Fran Giovinazzi/Kim Tyndall||Senior Citizen Director/Receptionist||(845) 628-7888|
|Frank Favia||Maintenance Staff|
|Brendan Griffin||Maintenance Staff|
|Giorgio D’Agostino||Part-Time Maintenance Staff|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become a member of the Sycamore Bark Park?
- My mailing address is Carmel/Mahopac. Doesn't that mean I am a resident of the Town of Carmel?
- My children go to Carmel/Mahopac High School. Doesn't that mean I am a resident of the Town of Carmel?
- If I live in Mahopac, can I still enroll my child in camp/class?
- I had an ID Card last year, can't you look me up in your files?