Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Registration: Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
When: April 3, 2014
Where: Sycamore Park 790 Long Pond Road, Mahopac, NY 10541
Time: 7:30 p.m. - "Open Meeting"
790 Long Pond RoadMahopac, NY 10541
|James Gilchrist||Recreation Director||(845) 628-7888|
|Susan Schwenk||Senior Office Assistant||(845) 628-7888|
|Carmela Spano||Office Assistant/Senior Citizen Coordinator||(845) 628-7888|
|Fran Giovinazzi||Senior Citizen Director||(845) 628-7888|
|Frank Favia||Maintenance Staff|
|Brendan Griffin||Maintenance Staff|
|Giorgio D’Agostino||Part-Time Maintenance Staff|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become a member of the Sycamore Bark Park?
- My mailing address is Carmel/Mahopac. Doesn't that mean I am a resident of the Town of Carmel?
- My children go to Carmel/Mahopac High School. Doesn't that mean I am a resident of the Town of Carmel?
- If I live in Mahopac, can I still enroll my child in camp/class?
- I had an ID Card last year, can't you look me up in your files?