Hours of Operation
Welcome to the Town of Carmel
We have lots of activities, programs and trips for all ages! Click on the link on this page for 2016 Summer Programs. Or click on 2016 Spring/Summer Brochure to see what events and activities are coming up!
EGG HUNT GRAND PRIZE WINNER - 2016
Senior Citizen Trip - 2016
|James Gilchrist||Recreation Director||(845) 628-7888|
|Nina Kallmeyer||Senior Recreation Leader||(845) 628-7888|
|Susan Schwenk||Senior Office Assistant||(845) 628-7888|
|Carmela Spano||Office Assistant/Senior Citizen Coordinator||(845) 628-7888|
|Fran Giovinazzi/Kim Tyndall||Senior Citizen Director/Receptionist||(845) 628-7888|
|Frank Favia||Maintenance Staff|
|Brendan Griffin||Maintenance Staff|
|Giorgio D’Agostino||Part-Time Maintenance Staff|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become a member of the Sycamore Bark Park?
- My mailing address is Carmel/Mahopac. Doesn't that mean I am a resident of the Town of Carmel?
- My children go to Carmel/Mahopac High School. Doesn't that mean I am a resident of the Town of Carmel?
- If I live in Mahopac, can I still enroll my child in camp/class?
- I had an ID Card last year, can't you look me up in your files?