Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Registration: Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
When: April 3, 2014
Where: Sycamore Park 790 Long Pond Road, Mahopac, NY 10541
Time: 7:30 p.m. - "Open Meeting"
790 Long Pond RoadMahopac, NY 10541
|James Gilchrist||Recreation Director||(845) 628-7888|
|Susan Schwenk||Senior Office Assistant||(845) 628-7888|
|Carmela Spano||Office Assistant/Senior Citizen Coordinator||(845) 628-7888|
|Fran Giovinazzi/Kim Tyndall||Senior Citizen Director/Receptionist||(845) 628-7888|
|Frank Favia||Maintenance Staff|
|Brendan Griffin||Maintenance Staff|
|Giorgio D’Agostino||Part-Time Maintenance Staff|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become a member of the Sycamore Bark Park?
- My mailing address is Carmel/Mahopac. Doesn't that mean I am a resident of the Town of Carmel?
- My children go to Carmel/Mahopac High School. Doesn't that mean I am a resident of the Town of Carmel?
- If I live in Mahopac, can I still enroll my child in camp/class?
- I had an ID Card last year, can't you look me up in your files?
News & Announcements
- WINTER 2015 CLASSES START IN FEBRUARY - Registration is ongoing. Check out our new classes offered. Some classes have been cancelled due to low enrollment. See Class Flyers for more details! Come in to our office or by mail to register.
- E-Waste Recycle Program
- CONCESSIONAIRE WANTED FOR SYCAMORE PARK