I am interested in employment with The Town of Carmel/I want to be a volunteer/CIT/Counselor for Summer Camp, when should I send in an application?

-A A +A

Complete both sides of the application, attach two letters of reference to the application and send in to Sycamore Park-Carmel Recreation in the beginning of the year.  We start accepting applications in January for Summer Jobs.

Carmel Recreation

790 Long Pond Road

Mahopac, NY 10541

Click HERE to print Employment Application.