Hours of Operation
The Town Clerk’s office is the gateway to local government and is the hub of the town’s administrative system.
The Town Clerk is responsible for recording the activities of town government as well as managing documents and vital records. The Town Clerk’s office issues various New York State and local licenses, certificates and permits.
The friendly and knowledgeable staff at the Carmel Town Clerk’s office serves residents in person, by mail, over the telephone and on the Town’s website.
Notary Public services are available at the Town Clerk’s office at no charge to Town of Carmel residents.
- "Top Dog" 2015
- 2015 Resolution Amending Standard Work Day and Reporting Resolution for Elected and Appointed Officials
- 2015 Town of Carmel "TOP DOG' Photo Contest Winners
- Application for Public Access to Records - Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Request
- Application to Collect Commercial Garbage and Refuse in the Town of Carmel
- Charitable Games
- Copies of Marriage, Birth, or Death Certificates
- Dog Licenses
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Marriage Licenses
- Obtaining a Parking Permit for Persons with Severe Disabilities
- Sound Amplification Permits
- Subject Matter List and Office Retention Schedule
- Town Board Meetings & Minutes
- Town Code, Zoning Map & Public Records
- Voting & Elections