Application to Collect Commercial Garbage and Refuse in the Town of Carmel
Chapter 95 of the Carmel Town Code requires that all persons who engage in the operation of a business in the collection and disposal of commercial refuse and garbage must first obtain a license. Commercial license applications must be submitted along with the appropriate non-refundable application fee to the Town Clerk's office. The application is then processed by the Engineering Projects Coordinator, including inspection of collection vehicles. The Carmel Town Board is the issuing authority. Maximum garbage collection rates for residential customers are set annually by the Carmel Town Board.
Download Town of Carmel Carter License Application and Information here.
- Application for Public Access to Records - Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Request
- Application to Collect Commercial Garbage and Refuse in the Town of Carmel
- Charitable Games
- Copies of Marriage, Birth, or Death Certificates
- Dog Licenses
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Marriage Licenses
- Obtaining a Parking Permit for Persons with Severe Disabilities
- Sound Amplification Permits
- Subject Matter List and Office Retention Schedule
- Town Board Meetings & Minutes
- Town Code, Zoning Map & Public Records
- Voting & Elections