All dogs over the age of four months must be licensed. Residents must complete an application and submit a copy of certificate of current rabies vaccination and spaying or neutering certificate if applicable, with appropriate fee (spayed/neutered $7.50, un-spayed/un-neutered $15.50) to the Town Clerk's office. Applications may only be accepted from residents of the Town of Carmel which encompasses the Hamlets of Carmel, Mahopac and Mahopac Falls.
Download dog license information here.
- Application for Public Access to Records - Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Request
- Application to Collect Commercial Garbage and Refuse in the Town of Carmel
- Charitable Games
- Copies of Marriage, Birth, or Death Certificates
- Dog Licenses
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Marriage Licenses
- Obtaining a Parking Permit for Persons with Severe Disabilities
- Sound Amplification Permits
- Subject Matter List and Office Retention Schedule
- Town Board Meetings & Minutes
- Town Code, Zoning Map & Public Records
- Voting & Elections