In order to preserve the peace, quiet and comfort of residents, the use and operation of loudspeakers, sound devices and amplifiers near or adjacent to any public street within the Town of Carmel is regulated. Permit applications are available in the Town Clerk's office or online and must be submitted along with the appropriate fee not later than five days before the date on which such loudspeaker, sound device or amplifier is to be used or operated.
Download Chapter 104 of the Town Code, Noise I Article I, Sound Amplifying and Reproducing Equipment here.
Download Town of Carmel Sound Amplification Permit Application and Fee Schedule here.
- Application for Public Access to Records - Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Request
- Application to Collect Commercial Garbage and Refuse in the Town of Carmel
- Charitable Games
- Copies of Marriage, Birth, or Death Certificates
- Dog Licenses
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Marriage Licenses
- Obtaining a Parking Permit for Persons with Severe Disabilities
- Sound Amplification Permits
- Subject Matter List and Office Retention Schedule
- Town Board Meetings & Minutes
- Town Code, Zoning Map & Public Records
- Voting & Elections