How do I file a Civil Matter?

One of the parties must reside in or have a place of business within the municipal limits.

Actions cannot exceed $3,000.00

Must be in the form of a Summons with Complaint

You will need to call the court for the civil calendar dates

You as the Plaintiff must provide service.  Summons must be served by an individual not a party to the action.  Please note the court cannot provide any guidance as to the drafting of the summons or how to serve the summons.

Filing fee is $20.00 payable when the papers are filed along with the Affidavit of Service.