The Town Clerk accepts applications from eligible organizations and issues licenses to conduct bell jar games, bingo games, raffles and games of chance within the Town of Carmel. Applications, forms and further information may be obtained from the New York State Gaming Commission’s website.
Questions may be directed to the Commission's Charitable Gaming Unit at (518) 395-5400.
- Application for Public Access to Records - Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Request
- Application to Collect Commercial Garbage and Refuse in the Town of Carmel
- Charitable Games
- Copies of Marriage, Birth, or Death Certificates
- Dog Licenses
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Marriage Licenses
- Obtaining a Parking Permit for Persons with Severe Disabilities
- Sound Amplification Permits
- Subject Matter List and Office Retention Schedule
- Town Board Meetings & Minutes
- Town Code, Zoning Map & Public Records
- Voting & Elections