An appointment must be scheduled with the Town Clerk's office for a marriage license. Couples must appear together to apply for a license at least 24 hours before the wedding, but no more than 60 days in advance. Please bring certified copies of birth certificates, Social Security cards, and government issued photo I.D. If this is not a first marriage, divorce judgments for any and all divorces or if applicable, a certified copy of former spouse's death certificate is required. The fee is $40 payable by cash or check. Please call for an appointment at 845-628-1500.
Download marriage license requirements here.
- Application for Public Access to Records - Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Request
- Application to Collect Commercial Garbage and Refuse in the Town of Carmel
- Charitable Games
- Copies of Marriage, Birth, or Death Certificates
- Dog Licenses
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Marriage Licenses
- Obtaining a Parking Permit for Persons with Severe Disabilities
- Sound Amplification Permits
- Subject Matter List and Office Retention Schedule
- Town Board Meetings & Minutes
- Town Code, Zoning Map & Public Records
- Voting & Elections